Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ashlie Davids Wells

So after high school, I was supposed to move to Missouri to live for the summer, but it didn't turn out to be as spectacular as I thought I would be, so I only lasted a week and had to come home. I had met my future husband in March of 2002, but neither were in a place we could date, so we didn't start dating until I move back from Missouri in July. We dated on and off for 6 months then started dating seriously in January of 2003. We dated for over a year and were later married on March 27, 2004. We built a home in Idaho Falls and have been here for almost 4 years. In those 4 years we have had two dogs and two children; the children we kept, but the dogs were just too much for us so we had to give them to a better home. We had our son on August 1 2006, and his name is Grayson and he is a handful, but what do you expect a 2 year old to be? And we had our daughter on May 8th at home, I know it sounds hippy, but it was the best experience we have ever had with child birth and I would do it again in a heartbeat! Her name is Iris and she is the best baby ever if they are all like that I would have a million! We are currently in the process of trying to sell our home in the city, so we can move into the country and have more space for our kids to play outside, but the whole selling process it's slow going. We are crossing our fingers and hoping it's soon! For now I am a stay at home mom and I also help run our framing company by doing payroll, bills, and taxes, so my life is very full and hard to keep up with, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Some of the pictures of our son are from when he is young, but it's crazy how fast they grow!! So I had to put them in---
















1 comment:

NJ said...

Ashlie - I saw one of your pictures in the Grand Teton Mall! So cool!