Saturday, August 9, 2008

Alicia Jones Foster

So I figured I'd do my update with a little picture collage, Cuz' hey I like collages and I find it so much more fun to look at pictures than a whole lot of words, so here it is, What I've been doing since High School:
1. Well after school in the fall of 2002 I got a scholarship to Career Beauty School so that's where I went- Only to dropout with a few months left to go, The chemicals really messed with my body and I was sick, sick, sick- and it didn't suit me very well anyways so yes "I am a beauty School Dropout" :)
2. In January 2003 the missionary, Dave Foster, (who I had never met before-he just started writing me my senior year) Came home
3. April 2003 I married my amazing missionary and best friend in the Bountiful UT Temple
4. June 2003 we got our first baby -our little Lhasa apso dog Tiki!
5. July 2004 we had our real first baby a little boy we named Payton
6. A week after I had Payton we started building our home and ten others in Idaho Falls (it was a group housing project thing with EISSA) I found out I really enjoyed building not to mention it was a great way to lose the baby weight :)
7. In July 2006 I had my sweet baby girl Brynley Ann
8. November and December 2007 I about lost my husband, first to appendicitis and than to multiple blood clots in his lungs, which the Dr's didn't believe were there and sent us home 2 times before we insisted he be scanned. This experience greatly changed my perspective and I try to treasure every second I have with my family (I don't know how long I got)
9.These are current pictures of my cute, very un-shy 4 year old boy Payton, and my Brown eyed, quiet, precious little 2 year old Girl, Brynley (we're still stumped on where the brown eyes came from :)
10. As for now I'm currently busy being a Stay at home mom, working on my pht (put hubby through) in Computer Science (he'll graduate from BYUI in Dec 08 yay!) working on starting my own schooling in Graphic design, starting a small announcement design business (littlebitsofbliss.com) and just enjoying Life. All in all life has been good, I've been married 5 years now, have two great kids, and I'm happy.




No comments: